- Spandan Sehgal
In this post, I will be telling you some useful tech tips.
1. Minimizing all windows at once
Press the key Win + D to quickly minimize all the open windows or you want to minimize all the windows except one, then select that window and then shake it with your cursor and all the other windows will get minimized except that one.
2. How to see About PC with a shortcut
Press Win + Pause/Break key together this will open the About PC window.
3. Permanently delete an item without sending it to recycle bin
Select the item you want to delete and then press the Shift + Del key it will get permanently deleted.
4. Open File Explorer with a shortcut
Press Win + E this will open up your file explorer
5. Open Task Manager quickly
Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc key to quickly launch Task Manager
6. Reopen the previously closed tabs on chrome
Press Ctrl + Shift + T to reopen the last closed tab one by one
7. See your last copy history in windows
Press the Win + V key to open the clipboard to see the history of the things you have copied
8. Open a new tab quickly in chrome
Press Ctrl + T keys to quickly open a new tab in chrome
9. Quickly switch between open windows
Press the Alt + Tab key to cycle through all the open windows on your computer
10. Open your browsing history
Press Ctrl + H key in your browser to go to your history
Thank you everyone for reading this post. I hope you all enjoyed it.